Why revolutionaries in Iraq are saying there is no difference between coalition forces occupying their country and Zionists (Israeli) forces occupying Palestine?
Just think and watch this documentary.
An unbiased reporting done by Sean Langan.
>Seven months after the end of the war, acclaimed BBC journalist and filmmaker Sean Langan (BEHIND THE LINES, TRAVELS OF A GRINGO) takes a brave and eventful trip through Iraq, seeking to shed light on the current situation. Armed with just a camera, Langan witnesses insurgent attacks first-hand, survives a mob frenzy, secures secret meetings with hooded “resistance fighters,” and obtains chilling footage of a suicide bomber’s preparations and attack on a bridge manned by US soldiers. The result is a stirring account of just how far we are from a true proclamation in Iraq of “Mission Accomplished.”
10 Notes/ Hide
- repressionstate reblogged this from anoncentral and added:
- aninspiringidea likes this
- twilightgalaxxxy likes this
- jjalcala likes this
- palestinianliberator likes this
- seymourbuhts reblogged this from anoncentral
- seymourbuhts likes this
- most-dope-knuckle-headd likes this
- yellowcakemiix likes this
- basicmarxism likes this
- ambr0secadwell likes this
- anoncentral posted this